5 healthy meals i eat each week // Vegan
CHECK OUT MY EBOOK with the Hearty Lentil Curry Stew recipe, Epic Vegan Food! Filled with 40+ healthy VEGAN recipes, health tips, encouragement, inspiring content and beginner vegan tips!!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM! @ellenfisher
CLASSIC GREEN SMOOTHIE
A few ripe bananas
1-2 cups Frozen fruit (mango, berries, cherries, peaches etc)
4-5 big leaves of dark greens like kale, collards greens or chard
1-2 tbsp hemp seeds or ground flax seeds
About 2 cups of water
BLEND together until smooth.
LONI JANE GRANOLA (MODIFIED)
6-8 medjool dates, pitted
1 cup oats
2 tbsp coconut flakes
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 tsp vanilla + 1 tsp cinnamon
Pulse in the blender or food processor until well combined and top with berries, mango, coconut yogurt or plant milk.
FILLING GREEN SALAD
– 1 head of tender lettuce (remained, green leaf, red leaf, butter leaf etc)
– 3 to 5 big sticks of curly kale or two big handfuls of baby spinach
– Diced raw veggies: onion, bell pepper, cabbage, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, sprouts, etc. whichever you prefer! Just be sure to mix it up and don’t get stuck one salad recipe. Keep trying new veggies!
– 1 baked potato or sweet potato or two cups of baked squash or 1 cup quinoa (boil it) or 1 cup rice (boil it)
3 DRESSING RECIPES:
1. 1 avocado, mashed over salad and drizzle with lemon juice, sauerkraut, and apple cider vinegar
2. 3 heaping tbsp tahini, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 4 tbsp lime juice
3. 1/4 cup hemp seeds, 1/2 bell pepper, 1/4 cup diced zucchini, 2 medjool dates (pitted), 3 tbsp lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and black pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each) + 1 cup water BLEND UNTIL SMOOTH.
Two 16oz packages brown rice spaghetti
Two 24oz jars strained or diced tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 small yam, diced
1/2 red bell pepper
4 Medjool dates, pitted
1/2 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 head broccoli, diced
1/2 a zucchini, diced
4 mushrooms, diced
1-2 tbsp each pizza seasoning, garlic powder + black pepper
Sea salt to taste
FOR THE CASHEW PARMESAN:
1 cup cashews
1/4 c nutritional yeast
1/2 TBSP garlic powder
1/8 tsp salt
*Pulse in a food processor or high speed blender until it becomes a powdered consistency.
Boil the yam in a small pot until fork tender. Strain and set aside.Sauté the garlic, onion, and broccoli in a large pan on medium heat with a little water. Just add a few tablespoons of water at a time as needed to make sure the veggies don’t stick to the pan. Add in the mushrooms about 5 minutes later and continue to sauté until cooked through.
Then cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Blend the strained tomatoes, tomato paste, dates, yam and bell pepper until smooth.
Turn down to low heat the pan with veggies and pour in the tomato sauce to mix together. Stir lightly for about five minutes and season with all the spices according to your taste preference.
Once the spaghetti is cooked, drained and rinsed, pour into the large pan
with the tomato sauce and veggies and mix well for a few minutes on low heat. Scoop into serving bowls and sprinkle with Cashew Parmesan.
Baby by Claire Michelle
Wolf Dance – Louis Solywoda
Original Source Link