4 Delicious Vegetable Smoothies that You Need to Try
Today I am joined by Sisley of The Pure Life to make some delicious hidden fruit and vegetable smoothies that are nutrient-rich with a sweet, fruity taste.
Vegetable Based Smoothies
– Orange Julius with Carrot (1 Orange, 1 Carrot, ¼ tsp Turmeric, ¼ tsp fresh Ginger, 1 Banana, 1 cup Coconut Milk, handful of ice)
– Cauliflower Blueberry Smoothie (¼ cup frozen Cauliflower, 1 tbsp Almond Butter, 1 cup Almond Milk, ¼ cup Blueberries, 1 Banana, ¼ tsp Cinnamon)
– Avocado Lassi with Coconut Milk and Lime (½ Avocado, ½ cup Mango, 1 Coconut Milk, 1 Lime, handful of ice)
– Zucchini Chocolate (1 heaping tbsp Raw Cacao, ½ cup grated Zucchini, 1 cup Almond Milk, 1 Banana, 2 Dates, ¼ tsp Cinnamon, handful of ice)
The Pure Life is an awesome healthy living and nutrition blog where Sisley recommends great lifestyle tips and recipes.
Check out The Pure Life at
Stay tuned for more cheap and tasty recipes. Be sure to let me know what recipes you want to see in the comments. Subscribe for more healthy recipes and throw a like for Sisley of The Pure Life.
Check out my other Healthy Vegetarian Snack Ideas and Recipes
COOKING PRODUCTS I USE:
GEAR I USE:
FOOD PRODUCTS FOR FLAVORING:
* These are affiliate links where I get a small kickback! Hit the heart button.
Connect with me:
Vegetarian Recipes for Beginners:
All Bachelor on a Budget Videos:
Healthy Breakfast Ideas:
Bachelor on a Budget is cooking show to teach people how to make healthy and delicious meals affordably.
Original Source Link