Vlog #76 12th August 2016 Cornwall, UK
$10 Versatile Vegan Recipe Ebook:
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Juice of half a lemon
350g of red lentils
900ml of vegetable stock
Tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chilli
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Blend onion and garlic together in food processor or blender.
2. Cook onion and garlic in water until transparent (be careful not to burn garlic!)
3. Add spices and fry with onion and garlic for a couple of minutes (add more water if needed)
4. Add in chopped tomatoes, red lentils, stock and lemon juice and mix together.
5. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
6. Cook optional extras of rice and broccoli if having.
7. Serve with rice, broccoli, coriander and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice and enjoy!
Have a listen:
YUNG BAE – Don’t Say Yes:
What made me vegan:
The Most Important Speech You’ll Ever Hear:
Forks Over Knives:
Original Source Link