CREAMY vegan mushroom pasta recipe!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE A DAIRY FREE VEGAN ALFREDO CREAM SAUCE AND MUSHROOM PASTA
LAY HO MA!! Pasta is definitely a comfort food of mine. It’s easy to make, there are infinite possibilities, and its absolutely delicious. Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy vegan creamy mushroom pasta recipe. Let’s begin.
1/2 lb cremini mushrooms
2 pieces of garlic
1 portion pasta
few drizzles of olive oil
generous pinches of pink salt
few sprigs fresh thyme
1/2 cup cashews (soak these overnight if you don’t have a high powered blender)
1/2 cup water
few sprigs fresh parsley
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta
2. Finely slice the mushrooms and peel the garlic
3. Cook the pasta to package instructions
4. Heat up a sauté pan on medium high heat. Drizzle in some olive oil
5. Add in the mushrooms and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3min, then turn the heat to low
6. Transfer the garlic to the blender. Add some fresh thyme to the pan and give it a stir
7. Add the cashews and water into the blender along with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle in some olive oil and blend on high until liquified
8. Heat the sauté pan back up to medium and add 1/2 cup of pasta water
9. Transfer the pasta to the sauté pan and add in the cream sauce
10. Give the pasta a good stir and turn off the heat (don’t over cook or it will become dry)
11. Plate and garnish with fresh chopped parsley, fresh cracked pepper, and a final drizzle of olive oil
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: