LAY HO MA everyone! This recipe is actually one of my go-to’s if I’m super busy. You can make a large amount and keep it in the fridge to enjoy later! Join me in this episode and learn how to make a crazy good, but crazy easy potato and fennel salad. Let’s Begin.
1/4 fennel bulb
8 medium potatoes
1 tbsp dill
1/2 fennel trimmings
sprinkle of parsley
3 tbsp dijon mustard
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tbsp salt
1 cup olive oil
2-3 sticks green onion
1. Chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces, and boil them in a large pot of water until fork tender
2. Separate the fennel timings from the bulb. Remove the core from the bulb, and thinly slice the bulb. Place in a mixing bowl
3. Chop the fennel trimmings, and place in a separate mixing bowl
4. Drain the potatoes, and set aside
5. Chop the fresh dill, and add to the fennel trimmings
6. Add the dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the mixing bowl. Whisk to combine
7. Transfer the potatoes to another large mixing bowl. Add the dressing, fennel, and chopped green onion. Mix to combine
8. Taste the salad and adjust the seasoning to your preference
9. Plate and serve with freshly chopped parsley sprinkled on top
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: