Day in the life | Morning routine, Workouts & Baking a Strawberry Celebration Cake! | Visit getsensate.com/sanne and use code SANNE for $25 off your order. Available worldwide!
Happy Friday everyone!!
Welcome back to another vlog! This one is bringing back some summer vibes for sure haha but it’s for a very important celebration.
As many of you already know I have been negotiating with a big corporation about the rights for the name of my platform Soul Sync Body, and after finally getting it I think it deserves to be celebrated for real! We couldn’t do this without all of you hear so I just also wanted to say a big Thankyou to for being part of it!
In this video I want to share a couple of tools and non negotiable that keep me sane during a busy work week. One of them is using my Sensate device for meditation. I can really recommend it and I have a special code for you if you want to try it and take your meditation sessions to the next level. Head over to getsensate.com/sanne and use code SANNE for 20$ off your order.
ps. Don’t forget to sign up on www.soulsyncbody.com for a free 7-day trial!
Pink Gelato Pique Sweat set –
Grey Alo Yoga Sweater –
Cometeer Coffee Pods –
Gold Necklace Bruna the Label –
Similar white IRO pants –
Ciao Lucia Flower top –
Instagram: @sannevloet (
Twitter: @sannevloet (
Follow me on soulsyncbody
Recipe Vegan Strawberry Cake:
– 3 cups all purpose flour ( 410g)
– 1 + 1/2 cups sugar
– 2 cups soy milk
– 1/5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp baking soda
– Pinch of salt
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 2/3 cup coconut oil
– 2 tbsp vanilla extract
– 1 can coconut milk or cream in fridge
– Fresh organic strawberries
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Mix the soy milk and apple cider vinegar until fluffy, creating a vegan butter milk consistency!
2. Grab a bowl and sift all dry Cake ingredients trough.
3. In a separate bowl mix the coconut oil , vanilla extract and vegan butter milk
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients until smooth butter
5. Grease a round baking form with coconut oil and pour batter in.
6. Bake for about 30-35 min on 350F.
1. Store the coconut milk or cream at least for 4h in the fridge. Open the can and scoop out the hard cream, let the liquid sit in the can. ( you can freeze it or repurpose)
2. In a big bowl mix the cold coconut cream with the maple syrup until you have a whipped cream consistency
Once the cake is cooled down, cut it trough half, spread coconut cream on top and in between and add strawberries.
I used music from Epidemic Sound –
I used music from Music Bed –
Original Source Link