These 25 vegan athletes prove that a plant-based diet gets results. With improved recovery times, and improved performance in their respective sports, plant-based protein is a powerful fuel source.
WATCH PART 2 HERE:
Covering sports from tennis to hockey, we will cover what made these athletes choose to adopt a vegan diet, how they are breaking the mould in their sport, and how a plant-based diet has increased their athletic ability.
– Tennessee Titans linebacker Derrick Morgan
(Vegan chef Charity Morgan, Titans Brian Orakpo, Jurrell Casey, DaQuan Jones, Wesley Woodyard)
– Tennis champion Serena Williams
– Tennis superstar Venus Williams
– Boston Celtics point-guard Kyrie Irving
– Center for the New York Knicks DeAndre Jordan
– Starting Center for the LA Lakers JaVale McGee
– Pro Surfer Tia Blanco
– FC Barcelona forward Lionel Messi
– Forward for Team U.S.A Alex Morgan
– Manchester United Centre Back Chris Smalling
– Soccer Defender Heather Mitts
– Olympic Skater Meagan Duhamel
– Olympic Skier Seba Johnson
#VeganAthletes #PlantBasedAthlete #GameChangers
LIVEKINDLY is your home for informative, thought-provoking content for humanity, our home, and those who share it with us. Featuring new plant-based videos every Tuesday and a weekly vegan news recap every Friday.
🥑 MEAL PLANNER:
📚GET OUR FREE E-BOOK:
Original Source Link