One cannot assume that simply avoiding animal foods will necessarily produce a healthy diet.
For more on healthy plant-based eating, see:
• Is Vegan Food Always Healthy? (
• Plant-Based Eating Score Put to the Test (
• The Negative Effects and Benefits of Plant-Based Diets (
New subscribers to our e-newsletter always receive a free gift. Get yours here:
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages; you can find yours in the video settings. View important information about our translated resources:
• Podcast :
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
Original Source Link