I’m In love with the cocoa!
I want to do a series dedicated to my love for Cacao and this will be the first installment. Thanks for vibing with me as I add a playful touch on the serious health and wellness topic.
Sign up for “A Journey Beyond Wellness” Retreat on Aug 18th-26th Here:
St. Lucia Retreat Video Playlist:(Potent Information)
– Irish moss
– Bay leaf
– Mushroom mix
– Peppermint leaves
– Mucuna Pruriens
– Plant-based milk
I soaked walnut and hemp seeds overnight then blended them with water to create homemade nut milk
1. Blend water with Irish moss and dates.
2. Bring water to a boil
3. Put cacao stick, cinnamon, ginger, bay leaf and cardamon into boiling water.
4. let simmer for 15-20 mins.
While cacao base is simmering, Make dumplings.
1. Mix dry ingredients into a bowl
2. Add water until flour no longer sticks to fingers.
3. Roll out the dough and chop into strips to be added into cacao tea.
Once dumplings begin to float you can tell its ready, can leave simmering for longer,
Once done, add milk of your choice for desired creaminess.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Original Source Link